(Leamington, Ontario, Canada)
Mashubi, I am so glad you are going to have a website about our light body and its issues. I had an allergic reaction last month that put me into full blown 'anaphylactic shock' and almost killed me. The funny thing is I felt calm throughout the whole experience. Since that time I have had two more allergic reactions but not nearly as severe as the first one. I went for allergy testing last week and nothing significant showed up.
Since all this began someone suggested to me that maybe I am being used as a channel to transmute things of this earth that can no longer be tolerated by people as they become more sensitive to various foods and chemicals. I know I usually hold my breath on the aisle in the grocery store that contains cleaning products and detergents as I can't tolerate the scents anymore.
Another thing going on is the 'Universal hum' in my head seems to be louder than usual since these allergic reactions have taken place.
I have to be careful of the foods I ingest as some really disturb my digestive tract now.
I can barely tolerate sound and the volume on the TV and radio must be kept as a very low decibel.
Sometimes I just don't know who I am anymore and just try to get through each and every day the best I can...exhaustion is unbelievable and how I feel is just so strange. I need lots of time by myself, to hang out amongst nature where I am rejuvenated.
Many blessings to all of you who are developing your light bodies at this time...Kathy