Spiritual Counseling Session Preparation
Preparation for your spiritual counseling session will enable you to get the most out of our time together. This is a sacred time that we set aside specifically for the purpose of devoting ourselves to your spiritual growth, healing and transformation.
There are both practical and energetic preparations that will help to faciliate the transformation process.
Preparation for a Telephone Session
- Please offer your donation for the session one or two days before the session.
- Eat lightly on the day of the session, and schedule your meals so that you avoid eating for one hour before the session.
- Wearing white is recommended for your benefit to help attune your body to the higher vibrations of light.
- Since we will be working together by telephone, you will need to create a safe, quiet, and sacred healing space that allows you the freedom and privacy to devote your full attention to the session.
If you have a healing room, meditation space or altar in a quiet area of your house, this will work best. It is very important to create a quiet and peaceful healing space that is free from distractions.
- If you do not already have an altar in your home, create a sacred space in the room you will be working in. Clean the space, open the windows, remove unneccessary objects, and light a candle.
- Have a glass of water nearby, a box of kleenex, a comfortable place to sit, and a place to lie down nearby if you need it.
- If possible, use a speaker phone or telephone headset so you can be free speak without needing to hold the phone in your hands.
Please test your phone ahead of time, before the session to make sure it is working properly and that you can easily hear and speak.
- Please prepare for the session in advance by sitting quietly in meditation for 10 to 15 minutes before for the session.
- Please call promptly at the scheduled appointment time. The session begins on a spiritual level at the time we arrange, so it is important to be punctual.
- Times available for sessions are very limited, so if you need to reschedule the session, please be aware that we cannot reschedule any appointment with less than 24 hours notice.
- Schedule some quiet time for yourself after the session, where you simply rest. This is important to allow your body and energy field to process the changes that have happened. If possible, avoid speaking right after the session for at least 15 minutes.
- If your body has released a lot of energy in the session, you may want to shower and change your clothing afterwards.
- Open the windows and air out your healing space after your session.
- It is recommended that you let a little time go by before sharing details about your session with loved ones.
Sacred events have their own vibration, and often need to be assimilated for a time. This allows the light and healing energies to anchor more deeply within your consciousness and your physical, emotional and energy bodies.